MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
Once again, we would like to thank you for the confidence you have shown towards Protection products.
Be sure that your choice was the best. Our fabrics are highly harmonized with international quality standards and will protect you and your family from the weather for many years.
To do this, please follow the steps below.
You should clean the fabric once a month. This will remove the dirt and prevent it from entering deeper. In harder environments, a deeper cleaning will take every 2 – 3 years.
When cleaning your awning fabric, you should pay attention to the following points:
- Use a very soft and almost dry brush.
- Always use tap water. Never hot water.
- Allow the tent to dry open.
- NEVER fold it wet. If you wrap it as long as it is wet, there is a high risk of creating fungus.
- NEVER use chlorine or chemical detergents.
- In the case of regular maintenance contact your installer or an official partner of our company that you can find on our website.