Protection technical fabrics industry S.A. is an innovative Greek manufacturer of technical shading fabrics, that is present in the Greek textile industry since 1960. Today, the new Nikolaou generation, still follows, with the same disposition, the vision of the company’s founder, Aristides Nikolaou: to maintain the company at the leading positions in the field of shading fabrics, not only in Greece but also in Europe. Our goal is the top …
Our motto is to be always distinguished for the quality and reliability of our products. To always develop and evolve. To be flexible and able to meet the minor or major needs of our clients. To show the required respect to the people that constitute the company.
Always considering first the development of the quality of materials, in order to best satisfy its customers, PROTECTION has developed relationships with the leading corporations in the field of raw materials in Germany, Netherlands and Italy, while, since 2001, the company is certified with an ISO 9001: 2008 certification regarding the design and production of its products.
In parallel, the company takes care so that the series of water resistant outdoor shading products is produced in Greece, at the self-owned facilities of the company in Oinofyta and Acharnes. PROTECTION has developed a strong exporting activity in Europe showing a prominent presence in the Balkan countries, demonstrating in practice that, with persistence and patience, even the highest business goals can be achieved.
«Protection that lasts forever»
Presence in the Greek textile industry since 1960...
Teflon™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company FC, LLC used under license by NIKOLAOU Α. A.V.E.E
- 8 updated new printed designs SLINE in 3 categories (Fresh, Lifestyle, Classic) and 2 new designs SLINE ONE
- Presentation of the new series Proacryl acrylic technical fabrics, of very high standards
- New printed S BLOCK process designs
- Ethnic style category, a new decorating awning trend
- Development of innovative technology of full blockout printed fabrics, creating a new category S Line Block.
- Adjustment of the quality system of the company to the new ISO 9001 STANDARD: 2015, from the largest certification organization, LLOYDS OF ENGLAND R.Q.A.
- Certification with excellent results from the HOHENSTEIN Institute HR of Germany, development specialist with highest grade UV 80, for ultimate protection from solar radiation thanks to appropriate raw materials and specialized methods of production.